What's new

Is that worth to buy Iphone4s that come with siri

emmaliew

Reaction score
Cause of I'm not really wanna use that siri at all, or just maybe . But, is it okay if I'm not use siri ?

I rarely use siri, it's not all it's cracked up to be, voice dictation was better on my droid. But the rest of the phone is impressive.

It's ok for you to do, I also rarely use it. I am trying to learn it though.

I just can't see upgrading JUST for Siri. I will, however, be upgrading this next year.
Yeah, I kind of agree. I am upgrading because of the other features and also because I want a white iPhone but I guess the one thing that makes the 4S stand out from the 4 is Siri.

Yeah, I kind of agree. I am upgrading because of the other features and also because I want a white iPhone but I guess the one thing that makes the 4S stand out from the 4 is Siri.
Well, as long as you're upgrading for ALL the features... I guess we'll allow it. LOL!!! :)

Well, I love using Siri but the problem I have with it is that it's supposed to be my assistant but no integration yet with social networks like facebook or twitter. Other than that it's wonderful to use.

I use Siri daily. If nothing else just hold the phone up next to my head to talk and just tell Siri who to call and it happens. On the 3GS you had to hold a button down for voice active calling.