What's new

Is it possible to use certain icons from different themes to make one theme

andrewperilli

Reaction score
I was wondering if it was possible to use certain icons from different theme to make one theme? Or if anyone knows how to make just certain icons big ? If anyone knows how to do this it will be a huge help thanks :)

yes its possible are you using dreamboard themes? or winterboard? or both? [=

Winterboard whats dreamboard ? Lol sorry I'm some what need to this

Just kidding I'm using both now lol if you have any help what so ever it will be a big help :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETfcYIZYlc]How To Change App Icons Using Cydia! - YouTube[/ame] watch this should help.
in ifile click settings down bottom left then enable application names if your meaning this [=

The only thing with that is that it wont let me make my icon bigger just it's normal size like did you ever see the teknologic theme and it has the big phone and big iPod ? Like I Want just the big phone and iPod and add it to my current theme I have

sorry ive got no idea but i know if in the theme folder that an icon has a @2x at the end or start of its name (cant remember) then remove the @2x partand it will be twice the size [= just will be lower qaulity

You can do it if you have ifile, this way you can edit one theam and save them.

Can I just copy and paste the icons I want and put them into the theme I want with ifile ?

Can I just copy and paste the icons I want and put them into the theme I want with ifile ?

Remove the existing ones and copy the ones you want and place them on the folder where you've removed the original ones. Don't forget to respring or better to reboot once you've done with replacing the icons in the file.

I removed the old icons/files and put the ones I wanted into it then resprung my iPhone but the icons are still not showing up any advice ? Lol