What's new

Is Blackberry better then iPhone?

jojo123

Reaction score
I used Blackberry for a while. I left this world and moved the the next level by achieve an iPhone. I can't believe that I was stucked with it so long time.
Since then I try to explain to my old fashion friends to throw their berry and buy iPhone (or at least Android) but they are refusing, they got mail server - wow
Is they see something that I don't? - Is there is a Blackberry feature that it better then iPhone?

I was a long time BB user and I loved it like the day was long but I switched to the iPhone as soon as Verizon got it.

To be honest there are a lot of things that BB has that iPhone doesnt, unless you jailbreak it and i'm just not ready to do that. But these things really really pale in comparision to the things the iPhone has over the BB. I really missed being able to create different ring profiles and being able to use custome ringtones for SMS and email but i quickly got over it once you see all the cool games and apps itunes has that BB users dont even realize they cant get. I want to pull my hair out with this photo and ringtones syncing stuff which on the BB you literally can drag and drop or email and save all that to BB but i wouldnt switch back to BB in a million years.

All my friends and family that are BB users and that gave me a hard time for switching to iphone are now plotting their escape to team iphone. Just show your friends some of the cool iphone apps and they'll get it. Truly BB users just dont know what they're missing so they dont care but once they see then they are always impressed. Whether they admit it or not ;)

That said however, you've got to let people keep whatever they want. No skin off your nose if they keep their BBs

blackberry has a slower browser and is slower overall, it has more options then a non-jailbroken iphone, but a jailbroken iphone makes me forgot all about my old berry

Is there is a Blackberry feature that it better then iPhone?

The auto on/off feature I miss a lot! I can't believe iphones or android phones don't have this!?!? :confused::eek::mad:

You mean the wifi app? That is something that I would really like. Not sure why iPhone wouldn't have that with the bazillion apps that are available. Hey BB was the poop not long ago. I am sure a lot of iPhone users would still stick with iPhone even if something else is blowing it out of the water. It doesn't matter much to me what other people use except for the fact that the popularity draws the top developers in and in turn makes the phone what it is.

Hello I am looking for new phone with great Pay Monthly Deals. And I want in this two phones Blackberry and iPhone. But am also confuse which one will be better and in good Pay Monthly Deals. Keep in touch and share the deals details. Thanks!

The only thing I loved about my blackberry was bbm. I hated the fact that I bought the 8530 and being told months later it was EOL'd. That pissed me off. I always wanted the iPhone, so now that I have it I'll never go back.

I had a couple blackberrys they completely sucked bbm is bomb but other than that thwy cant even come close to the iphone! :)

The only thing I miss from my BB Tour is the ability to change the sound profile automatically upon putting it in a holster.

My job uses an exchange server, but doesn't allow non-BB devices to access it. Doesn't bother me too much; If I need to check my email I can just log on to the web-based mail program using the browser.

I am Using Iphone 4GS which is better than blackberry. it has extra ordinary features and functions like Retina Display, Facetime, 3G wi-fi network connection and many others. its provide satisfactory customer services to the users. really i love iphone than blackberry.

I am Using Iphone 4GS which is better than blackberry. it has extra ordinary features and functions like Retina Display, Facetime, 3G wi-fi network connection and many others. its provide satisfactory customer services to the users. really i love iphone than blackberry.

No such phone as iPhone 4GS

Is iPhone better than BlackBerry? That's like saying...Is a Vette better than a 2500HD Duramax diesel 4-wheel drive crew-cab?

That all kind of depends on what you're doing. There are SEVERAL things I miss about the BB, but obviously I am doing without those things to gain what I get with the iP4.