What's new

iPhone5-Duplicate Calendar entries - sync Outlook with Computer (NOT iCloud)

groomj

Reaction score
Just updated iTunes to latest version. iPone 5 OS is 6.1.4. Connected phone to computer via USB. Decided to Sync Calendar - ALWAYS with Outlook. Have set Backups to 'This Computer' - NOT iCloud, so assume sync is always with This Computer and is via the USB, although have ticked 'sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi' in the Options section. Result: I now have duplicate calendar entries on the iPhone. I've searched for other experiences but find all are related to iCloud usage. So, I am now both confused and, frankly, not best pleased. Help/education from the Forum, with a touch of pity for my ignorance, will be much appreciated. Cheers.

Just updated iTunes to latest version. iPone 5 OS is 6.1.4. Connected phone to computer via USB. Decided to Sync Calendar - ALWAYS with Outlook. Have set Backups to 'This Computer' - NOT iCloud, so assume sync is always with This Computer and is via the USB, although have ticked 'sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi' in the Options section. Result: I now have duplicate calendar entries on the iPhone. I've searched for other experiences but find all are related to iCloud usage. So, I am now both confused and, frankly, not best pleased. Help/education from the Forum, with a touch of pity for my ignorance, will be much appreciated. Cheers.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator