What's new

iPhone4S

gravybird

Reaction score
Hello, just got my 32g iPhone4S today. I am not new to the apple world, all of my computers are mac, but this is my first iPhone. My last phone was a droidx, I loved it! did a lot of modifying, root, roms, themes. Anyway I am looking forward to using my new toy:)

gravybird said:
Hello, just got my 32g iPhone4S today. I am not new to the apple world, all of my computers are mac, but this is my first iPhone. My last phone was a droidx, I loved it! did a lot of modifying, root, roms, themes. Anyway I am looking forward to using my new toy:)

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy

Hell ya! its been a rough couple or 15 years for us! hahaha. now coming from android this might be a dumb question, but does this forum have an app? or do I use an app like tapatalk to interact on my iPhone?

gravybird said:
Hell ya! its been a rough couple or 15 years for us! hahaha. now coming from android this might be a dumb question, but does this forum have an app? or do I use an app like tapatalk to interact on my iPhone?

The forum has a app. It's called forum of Iphone. Or you can use tapatalk. Yeah the redskins have been choppy the last few years but this year has proven different with Rex gross an sucks that John beck is qb'ing. Now

Welcome over Gravybird. Glad you joined us. I wonder if you can post to the forums with Siri?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Same situation here. Came from a OG Droid. Is there a place I can follow to see when a "good" jailbreak is available for the 4s? BTW I was deep into android so apple is kinda a new thing for me 😄