What's new

Iphone4s itunes id lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llii1000iill

Reaction score
Hi all is there ny way foe bypass iphone4s itunes account password , i cant have access to my phone since i updates the software and the itunes id is not mine help me to figure this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please refrain from duplicate posting the same issue in multiple subforums.

It's not possible to bypass. Get the password from the owner to unlock the device, or meet up with the seller again and have him/her unlock it.

He is not replying his phone went off now since i bought nd in dubai there is no official apple storw where do i go now ,stucked badly

Apple will not help you to activate your device unless you're the original owner, in which case, you would be able to access the device on your own. Essentially you've bought an expensive paperweight at the moment.

Iforgot wont help me on this thanx

same problem ,locked out of my iphone i formatted it when i bought it 3 days ago and created an id and forgot the icloud email the next day stupid if the phones not been reported stolen and isnt stolen why isnt there a way of access a waste of 100 pound

same problem ,locked out of my iphone i formatted it when i bought it 3 days ago and created an id and forgot the icloud email the next day stupid if the phones not been reported stolen and isnt stolen why isnt there a way of access a waste of 100 pound

There's no way to check for authenticity and ownership of the device. Sure you could've paid for it and have a receipt for it and all, but that receipt could've been included in the packaging when you bought the device. This is to deter people from stealing devices and selling them and profiting. Prior to BUYING a device, make 110% sure that the device is 110% clean before buying. You either meet the person at a local carrier store that matches that of the phone so you can swap the SIM for immediate use, or if it's an iPad, bring a laptop with a copy of the latest firmware for that specific device, meet at a cafe, and restore the device on the spot prior to paying for the device. If the person has nothing to hide, they will agree to allowing you to activate it on the spot or restoring it on the spot and will wait for you to activate the device on the spot if it's a wifi device.

If you're purchasing it online, you either buy it from a reputable seller, or buy it using a medium such as eBay or Amazon who will go after the seller if you're not satisfied with the device. If the price is way cheaper than the average price, or the deal seems too good to be true, 99% chance that it is too good to be true because there's something wrong with the device. The dealing of devices is at the buyer's own risk, not Apple's responsibility to help you in illegitimate cases of sales. If you don't want a paperweight, either follow the above points or pay full price for one. If the MSRP for the device is $599+, and you're getting it for 300 or less, something's obviously wrong with it because if it's a clean device, no one will undershoot themselves on a device brand with such high demand

This thread is now closed as there's no public resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.