What's new

Iphone4 no more sound at the other end .

gamerRO25

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a Iphone4 32GB factory unlocked last year and everything was ok with the phone until last week when i noticed that the person who i was talking to could not hear me anymore ! I can hear what he said but he can not hear me. I restored the phone in Itunes, updated to the latest version and it worked , then while i was speaking the phone when silent again from my side but i still could hear what the other person is saing. What is the problem ??? everything else seems to be ok with the iphone.

PS i pressed all the volume/ mute buttons .

My iphone 4 just went off and wont come back on! any suggestions!!!

Hello,

I bought a Iphone4 32GB factory unlocked last year and everything was ok with the phone until last week when i noticed that the person who i was talking to could not hear me anymore ! I can hear what he said but he can not hear me. I restored the phone in Itunes, updated to the latest version and it worked , then while i was speaking the phone when silent again from my side but i still could hear what the other person is saing. What is the problem ??? everything else seems to be ok with the iphone.

PS i pressed all the volume/ mute buttons .

I had a similar thing happen a few weeks ago on my Iphone 4 and a long while back on my 3G. Try plugging the apple earbuds with microphone into your phone. Once I did that, people could once again hear me. The problem seemed to be in the plug where you plug in your ear phones. It seems that sometime when you unplug your ear phones, your phone doesn't realize you've unplugged ear phones. On the rare occasion where this has happened to me, it has taken up to an hour for it to realize it has no ear jack plugged in.

Good luck!

Last night i tested the phone and it still did not work so i hit it in the back with my finger and it worked for a few second then it went silent again, i hit it again and it worked again. It must be a hardware - software problem.

Last night i tested the phone and it still did not work so i hit it in the back with my finger and it worked for a few second then it went silent again, i hit it again and it worked again. It must be a hardware - software problem.

hadware issue for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too have the same problems the people can't hear me as I updated to 4.3.3. Wats the solution for this?

If you fresh restore your iOS and you are having that issue, then one way to go. Apple store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk