What's new

Iphone4 is not starting up.

yjaimy

Reaction score
Hi, I have been using my I phone 4 8Gb for the last few months and it was fine.. just now maybe 10 minutes back it shut down by itself and would n`t restart. Well the battery was around to 90%.I tried switching in on again but it is not starting up. Also tried plugging it into the charger.took out the Sim card and placed it back again. tried all... if anyone out there friends do know about it please do help me..well it was not in contact with anything harmful. it was just in my jacket pocket.

Hi. I'm sorry, but I can't help answer your question. Hopefully, someone will be along to help.

I just wanted to tell you that I deleted your other post on this same topic. Please only post once about an issue. Otherwise, the conversation gets fragmented and hard to follow.

So, please keep any updates and responses about this concern to this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

At last had it resolved by apple exxpresslane

I imagine it was a problem with a device itself and apple had to replace it but I would also be interested in what actually happened. Glad you got it sorted as well