iPhone X, Windows 10, Bluetooth

Peter N.

New Member
I can send a photo to a google smart phone with Bluetooth and Windows 10.

I cannot do that with an iPhone.

Apple says it does not support that. However, a mod of a forum insists he has the same equipment and can do so with the iPhone.

I do not usually need BT to do so as I have other means such as Onedrive etc, but, to resolve this, I wanted to know if someone here has both the iPhone x and Windows 10 and can send a file from the PC to the iPhone with BT?

Please, the point is not means of transfer but to conclude whether it can be done or not.
 
Welcome to iPhone Forums!

No, there’s no way to get an image from a PC to an iPhone via Bluetooth only.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top