What's new

Iphone X bugged down.....

Torben Andersen

Reaction score
My daughters Iphone started freezing for long periodes. I tried updating, resetting and Finally DFU reset, from which it will not recover. It comes with various error messages from Itunes, when the updates are loaded to PC and started installing at Iphone..

I tried checking with another cable, detaching front camera and faceid connectors, still hangs.

Any advice?

If DFU mode won’t get your iPhone working again there’s likely a hardware fault. If possible, a Genius Bar appointment at an Apple Store can do a full diagnostic and determine the exact cause of your problems.

Hi Scifan57,

You were perfectly right, but it was a double fault:
I tried another computer and now DFU reset worked!! It did not like my USB port apparantly...
Second: It was the display connecter not sitting fit enough on the mobo......she must have lost it and it partly dispatched. It is working flawless now.

BR

T

Hi Scifan57,

You were perfectly right, but it was a double fault:
I tried another computer and now DFU reset worked!! It did not like my USB port apparantly...
Second: It was the display connecter not sitting fit enough on the mobo......she must have lost it and it partly dispatched. It is working flawless now.

BR

T
It’s always nice to hear the success stories at the end of an iPhone repair problem.

Last edited: