What's new

iPhone Usage App?

mkrowkis

Reaction score
Anyone know of an app where I can monitor my minutes, texts, and data usage for each billing cycle?

I've seen DataMan and VoiceMan at the app store but want an app that will monitor the usage of all three under one app.

Sorry if this has already been asked before. I tried yesterday looking at this forum and others for an answer but couldn't find an app I liked.

Thanks!

BTW - I'm not with AT&T so therefore I cannot download their app for AT&T wireless customers, which is exactly what i want! LoL

Last edited:
Anyone know of an app where I can monitor my minutes, texts, and data usage for each billing cycle?

I've seen DataMan and VoiceMan at the app store but want an app that will monitor the usage of all three under one app.

Sorry if this has already been asked before. I tried yesterday looking at this forum and others for an answer but couldn't find an app I liked.

Thanks!

BTW - I'm not with AT&T so therefore I cannot download their app for AT&T wireless customers, which is exactly what i want! LoL

are you sure you carrier doesnt have something similar, im on Rogers in Canada and it has an app,

@ i_is_for_iphone: Thanks for trying to help :D

The iPhone has so many features that sometimes it's hard to see the obvious, LoL. Someone pointed out that the iPhone monitors call time and data usage! Check it out: Settings -> General -> Usage. There you'll see "Time since last full charge"; "Call Time"; and "Cellular Network Data" with a Reset Statistics at the bottom of the page :D And if you want to monitor your texts, you have to JB your iPhone and install BiteMeSMS from Cydia. It will then install something similar regarding the text usage :)

I'm still trying to find an app which will monitor calls.
My carrier does not have such an app and cannot even provide a web based login to check.
My 4S is JB.
The problem with the native cellular usage app is that it records ALL calls including incoming so that's not much use.
-keevill-