What's new

iPhone. Storage

DallasFan

Reaction score
I got a message that 4.5 of 5GB. Storage is full

How do you find the link that allows you to delete the stored items?

I have never seen it and can’t find it

Thanks

In Settings - your name - iCloud - Manage Account Storage, go to the apps that use iCloud storage, and select “Delete Data…”, or “Turn Off and Delete”.
If I delete data, like photos, does it delete the ones stored in the cloud, and leave the photos I have on my app alone?

Because you are a teacher, I have a brief question.
Do you teach your students to leave 2 spaces after a period to conclude a sentence?
Or, do you teach them to leave 1 space?

It was 2 spaces for typing, but now it is one space for computers.
People can get irritated when you leave 2 spaces after a period, typing online.
But, you have a better idea of when one sentence ends and another begins with two spaces.
And it looks better.

But, some people can get really upset when they see it done.
What do they do in Austria?
Be careful, and take your time with your reply.
The future of grammar skills in the Western Hemisphere rests on your reply.

If you delete photos from iCloud, you have 30 days to download them to your device, so that they don‘t take iCloud storage space, but your device’s storage space.

I teach them to leave 1 space after a period. I’ve learned it that way when I was younger, more than 40 years ago, with my very first tentative steps on the type writer.

I deleted several apps and closed them. The largest among them was the option for backups. I deleted those, and I am now using 714 MB of a total capacity of 5 GB. That is about 14%, versus the 95% I was using before. Notice, that I used one space after the period. Thanks

I deleted several apps and closed them. The largest among them was the option for backups. I deleted those, and I am now using 714 MB of a total capacity of 5 GB. That is about 14%, versus the 95% I was using before. Notice, that I used one space after the period. Thanks

Be careful what you don't back up. Some apps may have important documents and data you might need, should something happen to your iPhone.