What's new

iphone simple mobile mms taking long to get

hi_tech_2010

Reaction score
hello, i am new to this forum, i have a problem with an iphone 3Gs 32GB unlocked and jailbroken that i am using with simple mobile, the problem is that when some one sends me a multimedia message it takes hours to get to me it takes anytime between 1min and 24Hrs, at first i wasn't able to receive any MMS at all, but i installed the MMS fix from LEI Mobile and i start to get mms but the problem is that it takes long to get them as i said... I really hope you can help me with this problem, thanks in advanced.

This behavior could be related to your network. Do you have good signal reception?

It's most likely due to the fact your running an unlocked network on your phone.

If the mms is between iPhones then try an app like bump. It's free to send as many pictures etc. you like and it's instant...

Weird that it would take that long. I have never heard of this taking almost 24hrs to recieve an sms with or with out a pic.

i do have good signal and everything else works just fine, i can browse the internet, play youtube and call, even text message works good, but mms takes a long time.