What's new

iPhone Said to be 300% More Reliable Than a Samsung Phone

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
8270-iphone-5-1.JPG

BGR reports today on the results of a new survey from trouble-shooting resource FixYa, which looks into smartphone reliability, using data from 722,558 problem reports, as well as market share figures from StatCounter, to give reliability scores to the major smartphone sellers. As you might expect, Apple came out on top as the most reliable handset maker, with a score totalling 3.47, which works out as almost 300% better than Samsung’s score of 1.21. Nokia was placed third, with a 0.68 reliability score, and Motorola was the least reliable of all, at least in terms of the survey results, with a score of 0.13. FixYa said that for iPhone owners, battery life and a lack of new features were the main causes of complaint, with “No Customizability” being another issue raised often by users. For Samsung handset owners, their main causes of complaint were microphone and speaker problems. Nokia owners said that they were most bothered by “Laggy Response Time” and “Poor App Ecosystem.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] iPhone reliability study: iPhone 300% more reliable than Samsung phone | BGR

Makes sense! Just the two days I had the S3 it was having issues. Never had a problem with the iPhone.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I do not know about that. My iPhone died after 1 year of normal use with no phisical damage.

That is strange it is very very rare for that to happen

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk in Australia

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it&#8217;s rare to see a nice blog like this one these days