What's new

iPhone Pager APP

therookie911

Reaction score
I apologize in advances for being long winded.

I have been using 2-way pagers in my business for about 10yrs. The pager have become as expensive and very unreliable. I have purchased iPhones for all of my guys. I only have a couple problems. Inside the facility that we support there is NO cellular coverage. So we put the iPhones in "AIRPLANE" mode while we are in the facility (save the battery), but we leave the "WiFi" ON. This allows us to iMessage and Facetime. The customer has an internal web page that they use to page us when there is a problem with one of the machines that we support. The way they contact us is [email protected]. Well this doesn’t work when we are not on the AT&T network. (AIRPLANE mode) Though when we get back to the network we get all the notifications that were sent when we were in the facility. Is there an APP out there I can download/purchase that would receive these eMails while we are on “WiFi” mode?

If the emails are only sent over the cellular network, there's no app that can receive them while on WiFi.