What's new

iPhone/Ipad Transfer Purchases Issue

Shaaan

Reaction score
Hi guys i have an ipad wifi 3rd gen i had installed Orbitz a free App on but now i have gotten a new ipad with LTE and i wanted to transfer purchases from the old one to the new one but for some reason it is not backing up orbitz it backs up all the other free apps i have if anyone could shed some light on how i can manage to get the ipa off the old ipad or even the app and put it on the new one it would be greatly appreciate reason i am not downloading it from appstore is because it trys to give me the new version

however an apple tech support suggested going to app store going under purchased and downloading it from there on my old account since on my old account i have not updated the app that it would give me the old version can anyone clarify this?

any help is appreciated

Hi guys i have an ipad wifi 3rd gen i had installed Orbitz a free App on but now i have gotten a new ipad with LTE and i wanted to transfer purchases from the old one to the new one but for some reason it is not backing up orbitz it backs up all the other free apps i have if anyone could shed some light on how i can manage to get the ipa off the old ipad or even the app and put it on the new one it would be greatly appreciate reason i am not downloading it from appstore is because it trys to give me the new version

however an apple tech support suggested going to app store going under purchased and downloading it from there on my old account since on my old account i have not updated the app that it would give me the old version can anyone clarify this?

any help is appreciated

Have you heard of iTunes..for Mac or PC.....?

You can control whether you upgrade app or not...

As long as the new device has the same Apple ID you should be ok...