What's new

iPhone gonna be delivered early

alxs210

Reaction score
This an email I just got from apple. It's in Oakland right now. I'm in Reno, nv, maybe even tomorrow.

Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team

Last edited:
23rd? that would be sweet if you did, keep us updated :D i think mine will be shipped tomorrow im supposed ot get it 24th and its not shipped, but fast delivery

I got the same email from Apple. Loks like Wednesday's the day for preorders.

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at Apple Order Status.

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team

so what its the 23rd now? :!!!!!! maybe they had to change delivery dates send them out earlier to be able to fill orders?

I think its because they're trying to spread the activation over a couple days so there won't be another huge outage.

oh yes i remember with the 3g how bad it was to activate the phone, took hours

I read earlier on iLounge that is what they were doing! I remember trying for at least 2 hours!

I read earlier on iLounge that is what they were doing! I remember trying for at least 2 hours!

I started trying to pre order at 1am and didn't stop until it went though. It went through at 1:29pm. What a day.

thats a lot of hours of trying, i would of gone mad trying for so many hours, i wonder about the dude camping out in texas whats going on with him

Same email here. I didn't think I was going to get until afterJuly 2. It is going to be great.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at
http://www.apple.com/orderstatus.

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team

sounds to me like they ship on the 23rd and arrive the 24th, now that i read it more carefully. or is that just me

Fedex confirmed it's the 23rd I had them hold mine so will be headed to pick them up at 8:00am in the morning!! Can't wait!!