What's new

iPhone game for sale starting at US $1.500

mariano_donati

Reaction score
I've been cheated. I programmed the whole game and I didn't get paid. So, I'm selling the full Xcode project starting at US $1.500. Note that the artwork for the game will not be included since I was provided with it and I don't own it.
However, most of the drawing of the gameplay is done in code, so basically what you'd need to replace would be the main menu.
The objective of the game is to paint more than 75% of the big rectangle. You get special powers if you locked an enemy in, but if they ever collide against any of your tracer's lines while you are drawing the contour, you lose a life. Once you paint a given area, contour lines are safe because no enemy can reach your tracer there, well no one... except for the yellow ones. It's a very addictive game, having the "one more time" feeling.
If you're interested, post a comment on youtube video offering your price. I won't accept any offer lower than US $1.500. The auction will last for two weeks (started yesterdays) or if anyone interested request to make a payment and finally makes it.
If you want more information before posting your offer, let me know and I'll give you all the details you need.
If you want to make your offer, reach me at donatimarianoATgmailDOTcom
Please, remember, I don't own the artwork, so it's not for sale. I'm selling the source code. You will have to provide your own artwork in order to publish it on the app store.
It's a great opportunity if you want to learn how to make a game or want to publish a game on the app store quickly.

Here's the youtube video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37NIdDgTbi4]YouTube - ‪Bix-like game for sale starting at US $1.500‬‏[/ame]

That sucks man. The game looks pretty fun though. Hope you make your money back!