What's new

iphone g3- jailbroken/unlocked

tinyneon72

Reaction score
afternoon fellow iphoners,

i'm a real dumb with my phone and having a hard time getting this to work. First i have a g3 with 4.0 jailbroken and unlocked, which i have no idea what this means.
ok my concerns:
1 i have sms texting but unable to recieved any pics, which really sucks.
2 i had this application/program on my phone that whatever screen i was in, i can my slide finger on top of the screen and a box will open up and now its gone.
3 this is so slow i can't even play any games due to it cuts out
4 please provide a step by step for all this due to i can't afford to screw this up and pay to have it unlocked/jailbroken
5 all comments are welcomed and will do anyting to speed this bad boy up and have it running so i can play some games or whatever

thanks for looking
joe

afternoon fellow iphoners,

i'm a real dumb with my phone and having a hard time getting this to work. First i have a g3 with 4.0 jailbroken and unlocked, which i have no idea what this means.

No, You are not. G3? you mean the iphone 3G? Jailbroken and unlocked means that the iphone is locked to a network So when its jailbroken and unlocked it allows any sim to be used wordwide unless you restore in itunes then you need to unlock again making sure you are able to before you try that

ok my concerns:
1 i have sms texting but unable to recieved any pics, which really sucks.

That is all down to your carrier but when you go into the mms settings on your device all the settings should automatically load

2 i had this application/program on my phone that whatever screen i was in, i can my slide finger on top of the screen and a box will open up and now its gone.

That app is called sbsettings, Open Cydia and search for it and try re-install it

3 this is so slow i can't even play any games due to it cuts out

Thats the iphone 3G for you and especially since its on firmware 4.0 a very laggy firmware

4 please provide a step by step for all this due to i can't afford to screw this up and pay to have it unlocked/jailbroken

never pay for unlocks or jailbreaks.. NEVER, step by step for all of what?

5 all comments are welcomed and will do anyting to speed this bad boy up and have it running so i can play some games or whatever

thanks for looking
joe

what I would do is downgrade the phone back to 3.1.3