What's new

iphone fell in water

QteePATUTIE

Reaction score
Hi Im so sorry, im sure there is another post in the forum some where regarding this already but I was unable to find any..

So my iphone fell in water, i took out the iphone I tried drying it as much as possible even put it in rice like how they say. Everything on the phone is working fine but the camera now in general and any other apps that i try to use, when i open it stays stuck in that shutter mode.. does anyone know any solution to fixing this besides me taking it in..?

Thank you

Try hard resetting by holding sleep/wake and home button til you see apple logo. If that doesn't work try a restore. None of can promise anything because of the water damage

Mine got dropped in water and you can try these methods such as putting it in the freezer and keep taking it out and putting it back in for 5 hour si think every 30 mins or the rice trick or taking it apart and you see how much water it has and put cold air to it try all these methods if nothing works then you have to take it back but the longer you leave it the more chances is that it wont work but it does not cost too much to replace it

Hay I am sorry to tall you that it is not possible to get your camera beck as original but you can get some of services from iphone services center to get back it.

Mine got dropped in water and you can try these methods such as putting it in the freezer and keep taking it out and putting it back in for 5 hour si think every 30 mins or the rice trick or taking it apart and you see how much water it has and put cold air to it try all these methods if nothing works then you have to take it back but the longer you leave it the more chances is that it wont work but it does not cost too much to replace it

How did that happened??? Is your phone working well now?