What's new

Iphone fast charging

Did Apple implement the fast charging ability with an iOS update in the new iPhones yet?

You can fast charge an iPhone 8 or later by using a USB C power adaptor from a MacBook or MacBook Pro. Fast charge your iPhone

Thanks.
I was actually referring to fast wireless charging. I think I read somewhere that the new iPhones have this capability but Apple needed to turn it on via iOS update.

Thanks.
I was actually referring to fast wireless charging. I think I read somewhere that the new iPhones have this capability but Apple needed to turn it on via iOS update.
That was last year, with iOS 11.2, when Apple increased the maximum for wireless charging from 5 W to 7.5 W.

Is anybody using this device and seeing good results

Anker 18W Power Delivery USB C Charger

I see that your items is listed as no longer available. For anyone looking for rapid charging solutions, Satechi has an incredible dual USB-C PD hub. Also has dual USB 3.0. You won't need anything else.

(Don't think I can post external links in this forum, but if you search Amazon for "Satechi 75W Dual Type-C PD Travel Charger" ... You're all set.)