What's new

Iphone factory unlocked.

Bobik

Reaction score
I know I can buy from Canada fact unlocked, but when I browse thru apple.ca, it says that they wont ship to another country, so US is out of question???

Which country would ship to US a fact unlocked??

no apple still will ship out of their country..

but there are companies you can contact that you can send a package to them and then from there they send it anywhere world wide.. or just go to an another electonics store that sell them factory unlocked that would sell it world wide

some things yes but other things i am very glad they do it in them ways

no apple still will ship out of their country..

but there are companies you can contact that you can send a package to them and then from there they send it anywhere world wide.. or just go to an another electonics store that sell them factory unlocked that would sell it world wide

you know any in Canada or any that will ship to US

no apple store in the world will ship outside of that country, your options are either use a company that will take the iphone and send it to you or maybe if you have a friend who you trust or just buy one from ebay....

HI Mate, A friend is currently eager to buy this, can you please clear some details:-
1: When you say local warranty, i mean whats that for? as in will the device be covered under apple warranty or not?
2: Also Being factory unlocked, it should be able to update as well right?

Would be great if you could provide the details, shall help a lot in deciding.

Thanks

I know I can buy from Canada fact unlocked, but when I browse thru apple.ca, it says that they wont ship to another country, so US is out of question???

Which country would ship to US a fact unlocked??

I can buy it from Taiwan or HongKong or Beijing and send it to you. The price of a factory unlock iphone4 is about ¥5000 but a lot more cheaper if buy it from Hong Kong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably cheaper then canada but then add the cost to deliver it to your country another 30 or so

probably cheaper then canada but then add the cost to deliver it to your country another 30 or so

Yeah sure, i do not know the fees for shiping it to US. Need to get that information as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk