What's new

iphone data recovery , is there any which can recover from formatted iphone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

doorphone

Reaction score
I have iphone 4 , i want to know is there any freeware version for MAC, which can be used to recover data from an iphone where the files are deleted having no backup, if so , is there any date or time limitation like till so so months time can only be recovered or the data involving sms pictures videos can be restore from the day it came in use?

Moderation notice: Please review our rules! Discussion of piracy is not allowed in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
swimmer123 said:
Discussing Cracked Apps/Programs is not allowed here. It is piracy and it is against our rules. dont be a pirate!

This question has nothing to do with being a pirate or cracked software it's a question about data recovery. It may be possible to recover your photos and videos. However no free program's can do it. You can download free trials which will scan your device and tell you what it finds but you will have to buy the software to be able to save your data. I recommend using your phone as little as possible to avoid overwriting your data.

thx for all the reply, suggest any TRAIL version for MAC , which can help scan later will buy it

doorphone said:
thx for all the reply, suggest any TRAIL version for MAC , which can help scan later will buy it

First I will need to know what data you are after before I can recommend any software for the job. The iPhone is a complex piece of equipment from a data recovery point of view.

If it is deleted messages you are after I believe you will be Stuck sorry. Only a few data recovery services in the world can get the deleted ones

swimmer123 said:
She asked about cracked software… whiched is piracy.

So if I were to ask about free programs to help maintain my PC that would automatically mean I want cracked software. No. CCleaner and DeFraggler are free from Piriform. The only thing you have to buy IF you want is support from them. There are free programs out there that are legit. Some can be in the form of shareware or trial versions as well. That is not piracy. I can see if the OP specifically asked about pirated software but in this case that wasn't the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.