What's new

iPhone Dash and Windshield Mount

SmartNFastSales

Reaction score
I do internet sales and marketing for a company that has developed some really great dash and windshield mount systems for the iPhone and other portable devices.

We manufactured mounts for most major GPS and satellite radio manufacturers, and have expanded these products, under our own brand name, so they're universal and work with most popular devices.

I've been put in charge of selling these products online, and I wanted to get your input on how to best market and sell this product directly to you, our customers.

I'm purposely not plugging a product, brand, or website because I'm not here as a spammer, I'm genuinely curious how best I can reach you as a customer.

I do have samples up for free in our eBay store, as I'm trying to generate some interest and positive feedback. Again, I'm not here to sell, so if you're interested contact me for the link.

Also if you run a blog, podcast, or website I'm more then willing to send samples for you to review.

Thanks for your time!

Aaron Neal Trout
Smart N Fast Sales

I'm interested to see what you have for sale. So far I haven't been able to find a holder that is as clean, stable, & easy to use as I would like while being able to work with the case I have. Most of the mounts that work with cases are these huge clumsy spring & lever filled ugly things that barely manage to work anyway. So I had to create my own case.
When I look for mounts I run Google searches, look on iPhone forums, ask friends, look on car forums, and wander aimlessly in stores in the hope that someone created something that fits...

Great post. THIS is what would reach me:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-OEM-Car-Mount/dp/B003XFG2V0]Amazon.com: Motorola DROID X OEM Car Mount: Electronics[/ame]

I had this for my Droid X. There is nothing like this that compares for the iPhone 4. You drop it into the dock and charge it. No stupid adjustable crappy plastic bars, no ridiculously overpriced mounts that cost over $100.