What's new

Iphone calendar help

Junior73

Reaction score
So i just got a new Iphone 4s, and I am tring to send calendar requests to my fiance, when she accepts them i get an email back saying she accepted them, but its not showing in my calendar as accepted she is using droid os. Is there anything to fix this? I also am looking for a note pad app that I can sync to both phones.... Any ideas....

I have been having the same issues. I have two calendars on my gmail account and I just got my wife calendar integrated to mine. So, on Gmail I can see all off them but not on the phone. Also, if I'm not mistaken I was able to see all my calendars on the phone before updating to 5.1.1.

Is anyone having the same issues and have done a workaround?

OK, so I figured out how to sync all the calendars from Google Calendars on the iPhone.

To select which calendars to sync to your Apple device:

1. Open the Safari browser on your device and go to http://m.google.com.
  2. Select Sync.
  3. Sign in with your account and select your device from the list of devices you've set up for Google Sync.
  4. Check mark the 'calendars' that you want to sync. (they should be the same ones you have on your Google Calendar)
This worked for me... Hope it helps others....

I am not trying to sync my phone calendar to any other calendar. It is just that my calendar dissapears or gets stuck in gray-out mode occasionally. Comes back so far, but this doesn't work for me.