What's new

iPhone bigger than 32GB?

hockysa

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Someone mentioned that the storage on the iPhone 4 was a modded SD.
I'm hoping that it would be possible increase the capacity greater than 32GB

I'd be happy with 64GB but ideally I'd want a 128GB iPhone 4.

Is there any teams or people currently developing this?
Or any write ups already available?

Cheers,
Benjamin

hmm not sure about that, but really, how much space would the "general public" need?

Won't you just bog your phone down with all that memory filled?

Won't you just bog your phone down with all that memory filled?

Well at the moment I've got 3GB free space and don't notice the difference.
Although that being said I only had it for 2 days without anything on it.

hmm not sure about that, but really, how much space would the "general public" need?

I'd say 64GB would be reasonable for most people, especially considering that the video recording on the iphone is in HD. (Not sure how good compression is I've yet to check the size of a file, but judging by the quality I'm assuming it's going to take up more space)

Live and let live what Apple provides it is more than enough if you use iTunes to control your data other wise spend money on an external wifi storage

Live and let live what Apple provides it is more than enough if you use iTunes to control your data other wise spend money on an external wifi storage

If you said Apple provides us with enough I would believe you. MORE than enough? no chance.

I'd rather my phone be 1mm thicker to accommodate another 32GB chip or two like the ones used in the iPad or iPod touch

Or they could spend more money and but a single 64GB chip but it's business so cutting costs is understanable.

i bet the next iphone will have 64GB, its usually the case two iphones have had 16GB then now they have 32GB iphone 3gs and 4, i bet 5 will have 64GB i would get the 128GB also when they one day release that much space

i bet the next iphone will have 64GB, its usually the case two iphones have had 16GB then now they have 32GB iphone 3gs and 4, i bet 5 will have 64GB i would get the 128GB also when they one day release that much space

lol maybe they'll make a 4Gs with a 64GB just to stooge us