What's new

iphone battery

soundzen

Reaction score
how come the OS of the iphone and ipod doesnt have a default baterry app to see the consumption with a % on it?

how come the OS of the iphone and ipod doesnt have a default baterry app to see the consumption with a % on it?

My iPhone 4 does have a percentage setting. Go to Settings/General/Usage and you'll find an option to display battery percentage.

Did you find it?

many of the iphone are there........:photos:
There's the iphone 4 battery show by
special percentage marking.....:home:
I prefer it.......... +++:iphone4horiz:

sorry my mistake indeed iphone has percentage - i meant ipod which i must install an app battery pro to see it ;)

It's annoying the iPod doesn't have it. If you jailbreak you can have the percentage just like the iPhone. You can also have HDR and a proper iPod app instead of the music and video apps...

Yeah, about the percentage of battery usage.... I turned mine off. Keeping the percentage available for viewing prompted me to look at the dang percentage constantly to check on battery drain. No joy there. Turned it off and no more worries!

i just read an article that teach you how to make your battery better, but it for laptop. anyone knows how to do with phone battery?

Yeah, about the percentage of battery usage.... I turned mine off. Keeping the percentage available for viewing prompted me to look at the dang percentage constantly to check on battery drain. No joy there. Turned it off and no more worries!

That's a great idea. I'm gonna give that a shot today

i just read an article that teach you how to make your battery better, but it for laptop. anyone knows how to do with phone battery?

The same process applies to the battery in a phone. Let it completely discharge then recharge and repeat the process.

Above comment is correct (except you only have to do it about once a month). However, it shouldn't matter too much. Your iPhone battery will be fairly consistent about usage time for about 18 months anyways regardless of your charge cycles.

Do not let the battery of the iPhone to discharge all the way NEVER! It is lithium battery and that would be the wrong way to do it. Use it just regular and that it.