What's new

iphone apps are not running

Status
Not open for further replies.

dce_ashish

Reaction score
hello
actually i bought an iphone 4 , company unlocked and with ios 5.1,initially all the applications which were installed in it by the previous user was running properly, but after purchasing it when i sync the phone with my laptop an error has come saying that few of the applications are paid and they cannot be transferred to itunes library as my system is not authorize, and for authorization apple id and password is required?? , after that whenever i select an application , it open for a moment and then it disappears

i need some answers
1. is it possible to authorize my system
2. if suppose i would go for backup of the iphone , will it backup those paid applications also..
please help

Last edited:
Dude.....?

We need more details then "iPhone 4".

Everything you can think of.

We cannot begin to guess what is causing this with some background info on what you did/do/use with your phone.

Also the iOS version.

Because sometimes frustration kicks in and helpful info is omitted accidentally.

To the OP.

As said please repost with info such as are you stock or jb.

If jb then start to remove your most recent tweaks, re spring and check if the issue resolves. This process of elimination will show up which tweak caused the conflict.

If your stock then do a full backup and then restore.

If this does not resolve the issue then book an appointment with your most local apple store genius. If your Apple store is too far away then contact the shop/site where you acquired the iPhone from.

Hope all goes Ok.

sry for not providing the exact situation,, please help me out now as i have modified my thread

mermaid said:
he wants to save paid apps. bought by another person. which is wrong and is stealing

Sent from my iPhone using Doopris

Oh.lol. There is no way to do that. Well......yeah...I'm just gonna leave it that.lol

Sorry but we don't promote this kind of activities. Review our rules and consider this a warning.

Piracy is not allowed at iPhoneForums!

Status
Not open for further replies.