What's new

Iphone app - cost? Time scale?

mattcoup

Reaction score
I need help and advise and quick!!

I am currently having a Iphone App developed which should have been ready by now.

However the developers keep making excuses as to why the App is not finished.

The developers "started" on the development the first week in May and still they haven't tested it yet.

The app is a fantasy football/soccer league game based on the english league championship.

Can somebody please advise me on how long the app would take to develop and how much it would cost.

I am asking this as i would like to know if the developers are ripping me off.

Many thanks

I need help and advise and quick!!

I am currently having a Iphone App developed which should have been ready by now.

However the developers keep making excuses as to why the App is not finished.

The developers "started" on the development the first week in May and still they haven't tested it yet.

The app is a fantasy football/soccer league game based on the english league championship.

Can somebody please advise me on how long the app would take to develop and how much it would cost.

I am asking this as i would like to know if the developers are ripping me off.

Many thanks

wow I wish I could help but I can't. I don't know how long it takes to develop a app but considering the dev has a personal life and what he was working on before taking on your app. just ask for your money back. did you draw up a contract? I want to see something good come out of this for you.

I assume your jailbroken then ?

Because im sure paying apple to develop an app is not cheap....lol