What's new

iPhone 7 Pre-orders begin Friday, September 9th

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's planning to pre-order the iPhone 7?

I will be! I'm leaning towards the iPhone 7 Plus 128gb.

I am looking at the 7 Plus in 128 GB as well...while the new "black" is looks great, I am thinking I will go with Silver ;)...

I will be pre-ordering iPhone 7 Plus first thing in order to get the 16th delivery slot.

I have decided not to order this year, bit like last year.
Waiting for the iPhone 8 or the iPhone that has the system we're by the iPhone charges when it is near a charger.
I expected it in this years announcement. But sadly l have been let down.
Looks like it's me and my iPhone 5s for another year, and l must not forget the other problem l'm broke [emoji23]
Come on Tim pull your finger out.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

if I do it will be the 7 black 256GB... the other black reminds me too much of the iphone 4 and I want something different

if I do it will be the 7 black 256GB... the other black reminds me too much of the iphone 4 and I want something different
Hi Greg, I think the Jet Black is nice but it will probably show every finger print, Would drive me mad lol.

Hi Greg, I think the Jet Black is nice but it will probably show every finger print, Would drive me mad lol.
The matte finish black would be the best choice to avoid visible fingerprints, leaving only the shiny screen as a fingerprint magnet.

more memory is better for new iphone 7, as a mobile gaming enthusiast, i'm always looking for a large memory phone.

I can get £400 for my iphone 6s so I am either going to put it towards my 800 iphone 7 256GB model matt black of course, or buy the apple watch as well with the nike band

and I will be buying MARIO :D I like so much you pay up front and dont pay out 10000000 to play the game in in app purchases, or you dont pay and have to wait 10000 hours to play the game

That was the case with the iPhone 4... I just wanted something different, I did not think about the finger prints all over the phone... even more reason to get the matt black

I can get £400 for my iphone 6s so I am either going to put it towards my 800 iphone 7 256GB model matt black of course, or buy the apple watch as well with the nike band

and I will be buying MARIO :D I like so much you pay up front and dont pay out 10000000 to play the game in in app purchases, or you dont pay and have to wait 10000 hours to play the game

That was the case with the iPhone 4... I just wanted something different, I did not think about the finger prints all over the phone... even more reason to get the matt black
Thats a good price for your 6s.

I just sold my 6s Plus.