What's new

iPhone 7 Has An Improved Retina HD Display

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
iPhone-7-Plus-portrait-mode-1024x552.jpg
With all the excitement behind the cameras and the new colors, lets not forget our favorite thing to keep our eyes on, the iPhone 7 Retina HD display.

Apple announced that the Retina HD display in the iPhone 7 models has been greatly improved. The new models will have the brightest display ever found on an iPhone, hopefully allowing us to see the screen better in the sunlight.

More importantly, the iPhone 7's Retina HD display now shows wide color gamut, like the iPad Pro, and the colors are managed to cinema standards.

The iPhone 7 cameras and Photos filters are also optimized for wide color gamut, meaning any photos you snap will look brilliant on the Retina HD display.

The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available for pre-order on September 9, with shipping beginning September 16.

I wonder how this compares with the OLED screens?

I was wondering that myself. I think my 6plus has a beautiful display, almost hard to believe that it could be much better

as far as technology it doesn't oled is still far better. but we shall see what the pros think once displaymate run there test. but as of right now the note7 has the best screen of any smartphone.

Nevertheless it still has serious problems.
i never said it didn't. isn't this a display thread? i didn't know this was a problem thread. lets stick to the topic at hand. otherwise what's the point of creating a specific thread when we can have just 1 thread with everything on it.

i never said it didn't. isn't this a display thread? i didn't know this was a problem thread. lets stick to the topic at hand. otherwise what's the point of creating a specific thread when we can have just 1 thread with everything on it.
Well I'm certainly glad someone is here to tell me how to do my job, I've only been here five years so I'm new at this ;)

your welcome as long as you don't ban me for being truthful and honest. and not let pride get in your way, we will be ok. we are all friends here.

your welcome as long as you don't ban me for being truthful and honest. and not let pride get in your way, we will be ok. we are all friends here.
Well thank you.....I'm so relieved!