What's new

Iphone 6s

rbgolfer

Reaction score
New member here.
All of a sudden I got over 200 texts sent to my iphone 6s this morning. I went online and did everything it suggested and while they have slowed down considerably I am still getting them. Any ideas?

Do they have similar content? Are they advertising something?
They were all over the map. From ads to selling me something to wanting me to register for something. I wasn't going to open any of them to see exactly what they wanted. I just wanted them to stop and go away. I am now only getting a few of these at a time, but still scared me when they hammered me for an hour or so. This is the only time this has happened since I've owned my phone (about 6 years).

They were all over the map. From ads to selling me something to wanting me to register for something. I wasn't going to open any of them to see exactly what they wanted. I just wanted them to stop and go away. I am now only getting a few of these at a time, but still scared me when they hammered me for an hour or so. This is the only time this has happened since I've owned my phone (about 6 years).
Sounds as if your email address or phone number has been commandeered by bots. The best thing to do is delete them all.