They are all from different email addresses sent as text messages.Are they from the same number or many different numbers?
Do they have similar content? Are they advertising something?They are all from different email addresses sent as text messages.
They were all over the map. From ads to selling me something to wanting me to register for something. I wasn't going to open any of them to see exactly what they wanted. I just wanted them to stop and go away. I am now only getting a few of these at a time, but still scared me when they hammered me for an hour or so. This is the only time this has happened since I've owned my phone (about 6 years).Do they have similar content? Are they advertising something?
Did I break a rule?Are they from the same number or many different numbers?
Sounds as if your email address or phone number has been commandeered by bots. The best thing to do is delete them all.They were all over the map. From ads to selling me something to wanting me to register for something. I wasn't going to open any of them to see exactly what they wanted. I just wanted them to stop and go away. I am now only getting a few of these at a time, but still scared me when they hammered me for an hour or so. This is the only time this has happened since I've owned my phone (about 6 years).
Did I break a rule?
Are you referring to the link to the rules? That’s part of our signature.Did I break a rule?