What's new

iphone 6s

Randeep Singh

Reaction score
Hi myself randeep i have bought apple i phone 6s few days back by knowing it having the world best phone since the day i have bought i got issues in display and when i went to service center they said they going to update they updated after that i have the same problem now they are saying they going to repair it which very awful situation for apple that new product which is having manufacturing fault they going to repair i have asked to change the device they deny because they want to repair only i m facing the problem from first day dont trust apple compandy

A genuine Apple Store would normally replace an almost new faulty iPhone.

Hi myself randeep i have bought apple i phone 6s few days back by knowing it having the world best phone since the day i have bought i got issues in display and when i went to service center they said they going to update they updated after that i have the same problem now they are saying they going to repair it which very awful situation for apple that new product which is having manufacturing fault they going to repair i have asked to change the device they deny because they want to repair only i m facing the problem from first day dont trust apple compandy
Did you go to an Apple Store or an authorized service centre? It doesn't have to be the same one you bought the iPhone from.

no one here is ready to listen here kindly resolve my matter please

This is an international forum with members from around the world. It can often take more than the 21 hours since you started this thread to get the answer you need. There's a good chance that you'll get a solution fairly soon.

Genuine Apple Stores do not behave that way. I'd take advantage of the free telephone technical support you get with a new iPhone and give Apple a call and see what they're willing to do for you.

Last edited:
Scifan's advice is the best. Apple shouldn't leave you out to dry as long as you purchased a legit product that hasn't been tampered with or hacked.

PS: I got a headache reading that first post.