What's new

iPhone 6S/6S Plus Cases.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding out just which cases are going to be compatible with the S model, Some existing cases will fit, Apple cases will and Speck say their's will, My favourite Seidio Tetra Metal Bumper won't fit.

It will become clearer as time goes on and makers update their sites, in the meanwhile I will keep searching as I would like a case before my iPhone is delivered.

Let us know if you find cases that are compatible.

Last edited:
I'm considering this case, It comes in a few colours and also comes without the cutout.

91TqWgZlUdL._SL1500_.jpg

Looks good. What's it made of?
This is the description -

Product Description
The SURFACE is the right case for those who are looking for sleek protection. Familiar features, such as our soft-touch coating and slide-in design, enhance the look and protect your Apple iPhone 6 Plus.

• Sleek case that provides scratch protection
  • Case raises the camera away from a flat surface in order to protect your lens
  • Precision cut-outs for access to the controls, ports, speakers, and camera
  • Unique slide-in design makes putting on and removing your case easy
  • For Use with Apple iPhone 6 Plus

The surface is an awesome case awesome awesome! I had it on my note 2 and it was just one of the best materials I've ever seen on a case... I didn't know they made for Apple!
I am not rushing for cases I'm waiting till my phone is in ATT stores... I may (am tempted lol) to just pay this off now and order another..... I can always sell it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The surface is an awesome case awesome awesome! I had it on my note 2 and it was just one of the best materials I've ever seen on a case... I didn't know they made for Apple!
I am not rushing for cases I'm waiting till my phone is in ATT stores... I may (am tempted lol) to just pay this off now and order another..... I can always sell it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I have had the Seidio Tetra Metal Bumper on my iPhone 6 and just love it but there isn't one for the S model.
Good to hear its a good case, It comes in other colours too.

I'm just going to stick with the Apple leather cases.

As Apple cases will fit the S models they are worth thinking about, I like this Red leather one, I know from what I have been told that they discolour quickly unless you get Black.
However I have some Renaissance Micro-Chrystalline Wax, It's absolutely brilliant for most things including leather so a couple of applications of that should protect it.

51%2By1rc0JQL._SL1000_.jpg

I have decided to get the Apple iPhone case in leather.
Colour though is another matter altogether......My heart says Red but my head says Black.
Decisions Decisions!