What's new

Iphone 6 with ios 9.1 phone no longer automatically turns on when unplugged

Spyter

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. My iphone 6 used to always automatically turn on once I took it off the charger,but ever since I updated to ios 9 it hasn't turned on automatically when unplugged. Is this normal? I kinda liked when it automatically turned on by itself when unplugged,is there something wrong with my phone?

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. My iphone 6 used to always automatically turn on once I took it off the charger,but ever since I updated to ios 9 it hasn't turned on automatically when unplugged. Is this normal? I kinda liked when it automatically turned on by itself when unplugged,is there something wrong with my phone?
I just tried it on my iPhone 6S Plus which is on 9.0.1 and it turned on when unplugged.

I've turned off my iPad and iPhone after plugging them in, unplugged them afterwards, but they both didn't turn on.

I've turned off my iPad and iPhone after plugging them in, unplugged them afterwards, but they both didn't turn on.
I just did the same but my phone came back on as soon as i unplugged.

I've tried it again with my iPhone. Same as before, it didn't turn on. Interesting.
Yes it is, I just did the same thing with my iPad and it came right back on again.

At least I know it's not just me. Weird! If anyone finds anything out about this,please post here. Thank you.

I plugged in power, turned iPhone off, unplugged the power & it didn't turn on. Plugged in power & iPhone turned on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine does the same thing since the update!