What's new

iPhone 6 Space Gray Unit Surfaces Staying True to Rumors

iPhone News

Reaction score
Recently, we’ve been hearing a ton of rumors regarding the iPhone 6, its design, display size, and basically everything else there is to know about the device. As expected, Apple has kept quiet up to this point and almost positively won’t reveal anything until later this year. Just because our favorite fruit company doesn’t want […]

Read more...

Yeah same here!! Love it. So excited!

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Yeah same here!! Love it. So excited!

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."
There's rumours the next iPhone could be released as early as August BUT of course its only rumour.....Fingers crossed though!

All i want is a 128gb of room for drawings and information space:)

Sent from my iPhone

An A8, lighter weight, bigger screen, what a machine!

What more can there be?

Anyone be upset if there's no Gold iPhone 6? I was just hoping for better battery life, but as thin as it looks to be, I have my doubts battery life will improve. But, hey, larger screen! :D

I was going to switch to android if there was no gold. I'm just throwing that out there ;)

~ iPhoneMommy ~

Anyone be upset if there's no Gold iPhone 6? I was just hoping for better battery life, but as thin as it looks to be, I have my doubts battery life will improve. But, hey, larger screen! :D

I would be quite upset if they dont make a gold one. I never got the gold iphone 5s, but I secretly always wanted it. Plus, im planning on buying a 6 when they come out, so gold is definitely the way I will go if available.