What's new

Iphone 6 shipping wait time?

Jesse reed

Reaction score
So I ordered mine October 13th around 4:30pm at the AT&T store. I got the 4.7inch 64gb space grey. It says estimated shipping date is 11/11/14-12/2/14
But it already says "preparing for shipment"?

How long did it take you guys to get it?

Mine has said "Preparing for shipment since end of September" from AT&T:( Estimated shipping date 10/27/2014 - 11/11/2014. Good luck....
Thunderheart

Last edited:
I ordered mine last saturday and it says the same thing. People at the AT&T store said thats worst case scenario but usually ship within 2 weeks, i wont hold my breath.

The Apple online store in Canada says shipping time is 7-10 business days, which probably means you'll receive the phone about 2 weeks after you order it.

I checked on the UK site and that is saying the same, 7 - 10 business days, big improvement on the last time I looked.

I ordered mine last saturday and it says the same thing. People at the AT&T store said thats worst case scenario but usually ship within 2 weeks, i wont hold my breath.

Good luck...I ordered mine on 9/26/2014 and status still the same "preparing to ship" estimated "10/27-11/11/2014"
Thunderheart

I've ordered mine on October 6, expected delivery is November 7 - 14. It's still at "Processing Item".

Edit:
Changed to "Preparing for Shipment".

Last edited:
I've ordered mine on October 6, expected delivery is November 7 - 14. It's still at "Processing Item".

Edit:
Changed to "Preparing for Shipment".
Wooo, Not too long to wait now then, There's nothing like that feeling when you get that box in your hands and everything smells new when you open it.

Wooo, Not too long to wait now then, There's nothing like that feeling when you get that box in your hands and everything smells new when you open it.
Jest remember to open the box on a flat surface-the iphone 6 has been known to dive out of the box!

It'll be almost a month if it arrives next week. I can't wait to hold it for the first time.