What's new

iPhone 6 Shipping Today?

hoserama

Reaction score
With the first round of pre-orders scheduled to be delivered by this coming Friday who thinks we will see evidence of units being shipped today?

With the first round of pre-orders scheduled to be delivered by this coming Friday who thinks we will see evidence of units being shipped today?
I'm haunting my inbox for the Dispatched email :)

I received an email on Sunday that it shipped but it's sitting in Newark for some reason. I was hoping it would show up on Thursday. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting.

I received an email on Sunday that it shipped but it's sitting in Newark for some reason. I was hoping it would show up on Thursday. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting.
While your iphone 6 may have been already shipped and is currently in transit, it will not be delivered to your address before Friday. For example, if it arrives in your city on Thursday, it will sit in the courier warehouse until the scheduled delivery date. The delivery contract they have with Apple specifies that the iPhone may not be delivered before the release date.

I've gotten 4 updates from FedEx saying "......at FexEx facility in Newark......"
When it left West Chester, PA on Sat. there was a notation: "Future Delivery Requested:....
My guess is.....NO ONE will get delivery UNTIL Friday, 9/19...PERIOD!!
The VZW site says delivery is "FedEx 2 Day - by EOD (Express Overnight Delivery)"!!!
They won't BUDGE from Newark until Thursday afternoon......WATCH!!:rolleyes:
OOPS!! scifan57 beat me to the draw....!!:)

My status is still Preparing for Dispatch.

I've gotten 4 updates from FedEx saying "......at FexEx facility in Newark......"
When it left West Chester, PA on Sat. there was a notation: "Future Delivery Requested:....
My guess is.....NO ONE will get delivery UNTIL Friday, 9/19...PERIOD!!
The VZW site says delivery is "FedEx 2 Day - by EOD (Express Overnight Delivery)"!!!
They won't BUDGE from Newark until Thursday afternoon......WATCH!!:rolleyes:
OOPS!! scifan57 beat me to the draw....!!:)
Same message for me today.....will see on Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b1d4c22e45a6fed0a2b99956b532d2c6.jpg

I think they are all in Newark having a party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk