What's new

iPhone 6 Plus Activation Problem.

Alvis

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, details in this image, the device was working fine until I had it reset, upon turning on, it couldn't activate succesfully, this was the error I was getting and even iTunes couldn't activate it as it was also giving me this error.. I tried to force restart the device, I tried to restore and update the firmware to iOS 12.3.1(Not downloaded with iTunes) using the .ipsw file in iTunes, the firmware updated successfully but still coulddn't activate.. IS THERE A WAY TO FIX MY DEVICE? WHAT SHOLUD I DO?PLEASE ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...

Attachments

• IMAG0341.jpg
    IMAG0341.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 607
  • Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    128.8 KB · Views: 608
  • Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    38.3 KB · Views: 605
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Is your device connected to Wi-Fi?
Is iTunes up to date, and does it have a reliable Wi-Fi connection?
If possible, try activating through a different Wi-Fi network.

If you can’t activate your iPhone, you might have to contact Apple.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Is your device connected to Wi-Fi?
Is iTunes up to date, and does it have a reliable Wi-Fi connection?
If possible, try activating through a different Wi-Fi network.

If you can’t activate your iPhone, you might have to contact Apple.
Yes the device is connected to Wi-Fi and I've tried different Wifi networks to NO avail. and also my iTunes is up to date.
How can I contact Apple?

That depends on your country.
Is there an Apple Store near you? Where did you buy this iPhone?

That depends on your country.
Is there an Apple Store near you? Where did you buy this iPhone?
I'm from Zambia and the only apple store we have is iStore but I don't know how legit it is.. I just bought and imported the device from China.

iStore is an authorized reseller, they are allowed to sell Apple products. Maybe they can help with your problem. There‘s no contact information for your country, so contacting them via call/chat/email is not possible.

iStore is an authorized reseller, they are allowed to sell Apple products. Maybe they can help with your problem. There‘s no contact information for your country, so contacting them via call/chat/email is not possible.
Alright, in that case, I'll go see them tomorrow. Thank you for your time..

I had an activation problem with my 6S Plus when I got it. The problem was with the carrier. Switched carriers, installed their new card, problem solved.