What's new

iPhone 6 here we go

GDsunshine

Reaction score
Officially owner of iPhone 6 128g [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]after centuries of waiting. Yay !!! It has arrived today.[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416936886.533980.jpg

my case

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416942112.889303.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416942133.450939.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a nice case. Now you're going to have an exciting time learning everything your new iPhone can do.

That looks like a nice case. Now you're going to have an exciting time learning everything your new iPhone can do.

And I need -super moderator scifan - help [emoji4]any new apps for wallpapers [emoji4]and tricks[emoji4] any advices out there[emoji4]

Last edited:
I haven't used any wallpaper apps for my iPhone 6 plus but I can say that the Touch ID button works even better than the one on the iPhone 5S. I found the set up instructions for Touch ID easy to follow. There's also the tips app that came with iOS 8, it has some good suggestions for getting the most out of iOS 8 and your iPhone.

Have you discovered the double touch on the home button(not a double press) to bring the top of the screen within reach of your thumb when holding the phone one handed.

I haven't used any wallpaper apps for my iPhone 6 plus but I can say that the Touch ID button works even better than the one on the iPhone 5S. I found the set up instructions for Touch ID easy to follow. There's also the tips app that came with iOS 8, it has some good suggestions for getting the most out of iOS 8 and your iPhone.

Have you discovered the double touch on the home button(not a double press) to bring the top of the screen within reach of your thumb when holding the phone one handed.

Hi scifan ,Where is that?? This double touch?? About Touch ID [emoji6]I've done it[emoji4] also is it possible that to play movie on my tv while I watched in my iPhone ?? Like sharing ?

Just tap the home button twice, on whatever page or screen you're on, the screen will drop down like in this screenshot. To reverse it, either double tap the home button again or tap on any button or link on the page.
image.jpg

If you use something like an Apple TV, you can stream a movie from your iPhone to your TV as well as watch it on the iPhone screen.

Just tap the home button twice, on whatever page or screen you're on, the screen will drop down like in this screenshot. To reverse it, either double tap the home button again or tap on any button or link on the page. View attachment 17428
If you use something like an Apple TV, you can stream a movie from your iPhone to your TV as well as watch it on the iPhone screen.

Yes I figured it out thanks super moderator -scifan-
Well I don't have Apple TV ...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416942285.494584.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416942883.461992.jpg

Last edited:
Got my iPhone 6 yesterday. Just walked in Best Buy and walked out 30 minutes later. First Apple device I haven't bought from Apple. Spent most of this morning setting it up from iTunes backup. (Don't use iCloud) Went smoothly. Couple of things I don't like - position of off button but I've read others complaining so I know it's just a matter of getting used to it. I don't think it's nearly as slippery as my iPhone 4S so haven't put a case on yet. But I will. Seems there are a lot of happy users.

Got my iPhone 6 yesterday. Just walked in Best Buy and walked out 30 minutes later. First Apple device I haven't bought from Apple. Spent most of this morning setting it up from iTunes backup. (Don't use iCloud) Went smoothly. Couple of things I don't like - position of off button but I've read others complaining so I know it's just a matter of getting used to it. I don't think it's nearly as slippery as my iPhone 4S so haven't put a case on yet. But I will. Seems there are a lot of happy users.
Yes you will get used to the new button position, after a while you don't think about it.
Enjoy your new baby.

Hi to everyone ,i need help from lost apps? Anyone out there? 2nd the free gift movie i got from 12 days are gone nowhere to find after transferring all to iPhone 6 can't find it even look for purchased . It's empty . Pls help... Thanks [emoji4]

Hi to everyone ,i need help from lost apps? Anyone out there? 2nd the free gift movie i got from 12 days are gone nowhere to find after transferring all to iPhone 6 can't find it even look for purchased . It's empty . Pls help... Thanks [emoji4]
Was the movie on your old iPhone? If so, and if you backed up your old iPhone, it should be in the iTunes library in iTunes on your computer even if it's not in your iTunes purchased list.

Was the movie on your old iPhone? If so, and if you backed up your old iPhone, it should be in the iTunes library in iTunes on your computer even if it's not in your iTunes purchased list.

Yes it was on my old iPhone 5. I will go check iTunes on computer. Thanks super moderator -scifan-

Yes you are absolutely right it's just right here [emoji4][emoji106] thanks for information. Super moderator -scifan-

Last edited:
Ringke slim from rearthusa is good and value for money. Flushed nicely with the protruded camera lense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk