What's new

Iphone 5s apple case

cmiller22

Reaction score
So I just recently purchased apple's leather iphone 5s case and I have been reading that it gets dirty and wears fast, would it be a good idea to coat it in a leather protectant spray like what's used for leather shoes and bags?

Well why not, it certainly couldn't hurt.

You think it would actually help?
I'm not familiar with the case but if it's genuine leather then it would help to keep it smart by protecting it, some people like the lived in look that happens with leather after a while though.

Any updates on how the case is holding up? I just purchased one in black.

I sprayed mine in a leather sealing spray and it helped! It is wearing but it actually looks nice and vintage.

Any and all leather will wear. keep it maintained like you would any good leather item and the wearing will start to add more and more character.

I have purchased the yellow one, and after six days it looked like it had been through two tours of Vietnam. Yes, leather ages, but not that freaking quickly.

I returned it yesterday, it was much like the situation I had with the iPad mini smart cover, overpriced and inferior quality

I'm going to take another look at the official Apple leather case. I really didn't like it at first. Reminded me of fake leather.

$oi.jpg

I really like the apple iPhone 5s leather cases I have all of them. Love the feel of the case and look.

c2b23d7caeaafc4b9a25be695a867b2e.jpg
I like iPhone 4s audio

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I've decided to go case less the last few months but I do have Zagg protection on the back (invisible shield HD) and front (glass).

Didn't use that but thinking will be great one as you described.

Works GREAT for the way my Wife and I currently use our Gold iphones. Both are over 18 months old and look almost new and we've never had to replace a broken screen on either device thanks to Zagg Glass. [emoji106][emoji122][emoji16]