What's new

iPhone 5c Case

louy99

Reaction score
Not a lot of options for the 5C cases, I hope they come out with more soon. Best in market is the apple one with all the holes on the back but they are $30 a pop :( I bought one and it protects very well but lots of dust gets trapped in the holes. I have to take off the case every few days and clean the phone.

What case do you have and how do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has the 5c and we also got the Apple case for it. I love the feel of it in my hand....lots of good grip and a warm feel. I just bought a minimalist completely clear case for my 5s from Luvvitt and I'm happy with the way it allows you to see the beauty of the phone. It's got a better feel than the bare phone, but nowhere near as secure feeling as the Apple case on the 5c. Luvvitt does make one similar for the 5c. ($20.00) My biggest complaint is that although the sides have a softer grip to them the back is hard plastic and if you put it on a hard flat surface it can slide very easily.

Here are a few cases I have for the iPhone 5c. Best place is Amazon

Attachments

• $image-2063397405.jpg
    $image-2063397405.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 683
Acase Dual Layer Superleggera Pro Fit. Over 1400 reviews on Amazon. Rated 4 1/2 stars out of 5. $12.95.

I have plain transparent case of 5c, it's astonishing in looks and in use too..

Life Proof fre works great for me. All the functions on the phone work as they should. When the phone gets dirty I put it under the faucet and wash it, only complaint is the screen cover is easy to scratch. Next one I will try n put a screen overlay on top of it. Curious to see if everything will function right with a double layer of plastic over the screen.