• Within two weeks of launch.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Within one month of launch.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Within three months of launch.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Within the first month for both the wife and I. I am going to wait for the die hards to get theirs and for the hype to calm down a little.

Within the first month for both the wife and I. I am going to wait for the die hards to get theirs and for the hype to calm down a little.

Depends on how much different it is from the 4S but will probably be the same and wait a month or two as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i said i wasn't getting 5 but i have a feeling that once i start seeing the specs ect i will be tempted and i have no will power at all.

Probably the first month or two. Mother will go on launch day, or day after that.

I am still trying to get my mother to drop her BB Curve from three years ago, I would like her to get an iPhone, lol!

Sent from my iPhone 4S us

350? On contract? Because from the apple s tore it won't be that cheap for a long time lol though on eBay you can find them new for cheaper like the 4s I found one for 500 for the 64gb version which is good as is 700 from the uk apple store

approx about 2 weeks after launch, i'm in no hurry cause i already have a phone:)

Yesterday my phone died on me...sadly for me, I had to revert to an old palm phone. My contract does not end until October. This will be a long few months...(((sigh)))!

Skimonkey said:
Yesterday my phone died on me...sadly for me, I had to revert to an old palm phone. My contract does not end until October. This will be a long few months...(((sigh)))!

Given any thought to buying one used or refurbished online?