What's new

iPhone 5 Shipment

blessed

Reaction score
Let us know when your Pre-order has shipped. I'm SUPER excited. Amazing how something as small and insignificant as a phone can have such an impact!

Mine has a delivery date of 1 October. I am not going to be anywhere near home on that date and for a couple of weeks afterwards due. I can't get it delivered anywhere else as I will be travelling for most of that day.

I think I am stuffed for getting my phone as they will try to deliver it on that day, then when that fails it will go back to the depot. If I don't contact them within a certain period, they will send it back.

I can't even get to a store on 21 September to queue on the off-chance I can get one either.

Oh well, here's hoping the purported 1 October delivery date is wrong and it is delivered before otherwise I am stuffed. Failing that, I may try to get one from a store later on in the week after the Fri 21 Sept launch.

Good luck. But I'm looking for those who will post when it has actually shipped. Hopefully yours (and mine) will arrive on the 19th or 20th!!

Mine has a delivery date of 1 October. I am not going to be anywhere near home on that date and for a couple of weeks afterwards due. I can't get it delivered anywhere else as I will be travelling for most of that day.

I think I am stuffed for getting my phone as they will try to deliver it on that day, then when that fails it will go back to the depot. If I don't contact them within a certain period, they will send it back.

I can't even get to a store on 21 September to queue on the off-chance I can get one either.

Oh well, here's hoping the purported 1 October delivery date is wrong and it is delivered before therwise I am stuffed. Failing that, I may try to get one from a store later on in the week after the Fri 21 Sept launch.

Is there no friend/relative or a neighbour you can trust with your house key who can be there to sign?

I ordered mine from Verizon the second it was available and it's still processing. Apple was prly the better choice but I'm still hopeful.

Got my tracking number at 2pm EST today! Before that it was stuck on "Processing" (Verizon)

Murrgh said:
Got my tracking number at 2pm EST today! Before that it was stuck on "Processing" (Verizon)

I hope I'm next :)

jnapoli85 said:
Damn at apple mine says preparing for shipment any idea what that is

That's what mine has been saying since hanging up the phone after placing the order. The next message we get will be one with the tracking info.

I requested FedEx. Any suggestions for them???

i ordered friday at 6:50am my credit card just got charged =D no tracking info yet

Finished order at ~12:15AM Friday, but then had some run around because they didn't confirm my credit right away - by the time I called, got a rep on the phone and cleared it up it was ~12:45AM. So far no credit card charge / status change on Verizon's site or anything else, but waiting patiently.