Iphone 5 screen size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvboy

Member
How big would you like to see the screen on the ip5?I might be in the minority,but I would like to see a 4.6" screen as seen in the pic,I think this mock version looks amazing.....
$iPhone-5-4.6-inch-screen.webp
 
It's not sure what the screen size of the so called iPhone 5, but I would be glad if it will has the 4.6 inch screen, and now many rumors say it is.
 
How big would you like to see the screen on the ip5?I might be in the minority,but I would like to see a 4.6" screen as seen in the pic,I think this mock version looks amazing.....
View attachment 5804

I actually love the look of this one. I, for one, would love to see the iPhone 5 with a bigger screen.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top