What's new

iPhone 5 Or iPhone 4S

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jry0sdQIsGQ]YouTube - iPhone 5 Or iPhone 4S - iOS Vlog 371[/ame]​

9To5Mac reports of a large gaming company leaking some info on a supposed iPhone 4S prototype. These units were shipped out to some of the bigger companies packed with the A5 chip so they can get started on games. These devices are supposed to look exactly like the iPhone 4 except for the A5 chip inside. So these aren't technically the iPhone 5, but at least we'll know that they'll have the A5 chip in our next generation devices(not that we didn't before). Check out the video below of a white iPhone prototype(not confirmed), with some cool multitasking features. Could this be it?

9To5Mac Post:
Apple floats iPhone ’4S’ with A5 chip to select developers to prepare for next-gen iPhone | 9 to 5 Mac Apple floats iPhone ’4S’ with A5 chip to select developers to prepare for next-gen iPhone | Apple Intelligence
White iPhone Prototype:
YouTube - Tinhte.vn - Giao di

im happy with my phone now...but the same thing with the a5 would be sweet.....was really hoping for the 12mp camera too

i would not expect a 12mp camera any time soon.. though you wont really notice much difference from 5-12mp

Pictures is not completely about pixels he said :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right... i remember sony they had a 12mp camera on one of their telephones and the n97 had a 5mp camera that was worse then the iphone 3g 2mp camera