What's new

Iphone 5 on the way !!

Macette1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm waiting patiently for my iPhone 5 to arrive and hope to learn loads on this forum :)

Macette1 said:
Hi everyone, I'm waiting patiently for my iPhone 5 to arrive and hope to learn loads on this forum :)

Hey there, I'm waiting to, still showing between 3rd and 9th October!

The Archangel

Hey there, I'm waiting to, still showing between 3rd and 9th October!

The Archangel
Hi Gabriel, I have got 10th to 16th, so if yours comes early be sure to let me know. I have become obsessed with checking my delivery status. Im ready tho got the nano sim and my beautiful case has been dispatched just need the PHONE !!!! lol

$41inobCdyWL._SL75_AA30_.jpegView attachment 8544Here is my beautiful case$418wBylVvWL._SL75_AA30_.jpegA girl needs Accessories lol

What happens to the flipper front when you want to talk on the phone... does it just... hang down?!?

Thomasjtsi said:
What happens to the flipper front when you want to talk on the phone... does it just... hang down?!?

You have to watch which way they open..I have had a flip case for years and find them great if it opens the way my pic shows.Some have the catch on the phone side of the case and its really awkward . Have a look on Amazon and you will see the two types...but great protection and very easy to use..you could maybe try a cheap one to see if you like it. :)

Poisonivy said:
very nice.

Yes it's lovely Ivy cant wait to get it...wonder why two of those pics are really bad. Will have to ditch them lol and my avatar is blurry as well ???

Fixed it i think my avatar is less blurry now....