What's new

iPhone 5 Launch?

Again... rumors and speculation. The OP asked for "Authentic" information.

I don't think anybody here works for Apple, and even if someone did he wud not dare to give out such information because of fear of losing his or her job for giving out such information. The OP question is ridiculous when he says "Authentic" information.

Last edited:
There is never any authentic news on Apple launches except at their key note presentations. So until you hear the CEO or whoever they have do the presentation say it, it's all rumors.

iPhone 5 is expected to b a transparent phone. which have screen on both sides and bit longer then iPhone 4s. and i may release near about December 2012 on in January 2013.

shawnhenry said:
iPhone 5 is expected to b a transparent phone. which have screen on both sides and bit longer then iPhone 4s. and i may release near about December 2012 on in January 2013.

Nope. Technology not matured yet, and so apple won't use it. Also a lot of problems with this technology.

Nope. Technology not matured yet, and so apple won't use it. Also a lot of problems with this technology.

I agree ! This Technology is not too matured to be used another 2 Years for this kind of Gadget to come out !!

horsehaulin said:
Transparent? Could someone elaborate for those of us that are ignorant to current technology?

A transparent phone. Like a clear peice of glass, but with a display, and everything inside of it. The display would be clear, just like what you would see when you google transparent screens. This would include the CPU, battery, and all other kinds of internal components.

shawnhenry said:

You may release what in December, 2012?

Sent from my 64gb iPad

OneMarcil said:
You may release what in December, 2012?

Sent from my 64gb iPad

iPhone 5. But he's wrong. It's coming out in June/ July WWDC-era.

darweshs said:
iPhone 5. But he's wrong. It's coming out in June/ July WWDC-era.

He wrote he may release. I thought that him has one for sale already.

Sent from my 64gb iPad