iphone 5 camera

jm97

New Member
Hi I'm looking for some help with my iphone 5.I bought it with both cameras not working I've managed to fix the forward facing one however have tried 2 new rear cameras with neither of them working for a shirt time the flash worked and the camera displayed a strange pink picture just looking for some advice on the problem and a solution.thanks
 
Hi I'm looking for some help with my iphone 5.I bought it with both cameras not working I've managed to fix the forward facing one however have tried 2 new rear cameras with neither of them working for a shirt time the flash worked and the camera displayed a strange pink picture just looking for some advice on the problem and a solution.thanks
Maybe the problem is not with the camera itself but with the circuitry and associated electronics.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top